Thursday, October 1, 2015

2015 Action Figure Expo Pics (AFX) - Transformers, Video Games, Master of the Universe, Star Wars, G.I. Joe

Recently, I was able to get over to the AFX (Action Figure Expo) here in Toronto and used some of my time there to take a large amount of photos and video to share my experience with everyone in my Transformer community. Personally, I prefer these mixed shows over the toy-line specific promotions because I can generally find more unique treasures at the these shows, along with rummaging through all the past show memorabilia that I grew up with.

Enjoy checking the photos out !

TRANSFORMERS SECTION


OPEN BELOW TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS























VIDEO GAMES SECTION






















__________

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE SECTION

__________















__________

STAR WARS SECTION

__________










__________

G.I. JOE SECTION

__________




__________

MISC. SECTION

__________













































































No comments:

Post a Comment