Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Transformer Display

It took a considerable amount of poking and prodding but it has finally happened.



I've divided the photos up by starting at the top and then working left side down following by the right; first showing the whole shelf and then the figures individually.


Take into account that there are boxes behind boxes due to lack of shelf space.

That's it from me.....I'll let the pictures do the talking.


















































One final shot with the glass doors put on.

Thanks to "M" for sharing his collection.

Keep on collecting!
Joe


5 comments:

  1. great showing of those TF's! Wish I knew where my brother's ended up. Ah, well. Can't keep em all, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I had some transformers that vanished after I became a teenager. I'd like to think that my parents wouldn't have thrown them out. Like you said, you "can't keep em all". Who would have thought that there would have been an interest in these toys 30 years later.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever take them out and transform them? My husband transform at minimum one each night. I get a kick out of him scouring his shelves to make the nightly decision. Wonderful display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment on my display. I don't generally transform the boxed ones on my shelf but do have some loose ones that I transform from time to time. I do like your husband's approach of transforming a minimum of one each night. Thanks for checking out the blog. Cheers M

      Delete