- Tyuannosaurous – Ancient Animal (sticker applied, empty sticker sheet, sword, 2 missles on sprue, Styrofoam, box)
- Tractor Shovel No.3 (box, figure)
- Truck Crane No.4 (figure, box, insert, instruct)
- Dump Truck No.5 (applied stickers, box, insert)
- Triple Changer Bliztwing (applied stickers, empty sticker sheet, styrofoam, box)
- Pistol Robot gun, Styrofoam, box, yellow gun, 3 bullets loose, 1 bullet on sprue, 4 fists)
- Micro Cassette Robot Jaguar (figure, box, insert, I missle, clear case)
As I've stated numerous times in previous posts, I am one of those collectors that doesn't shy away from knock offs, but I will only take that to a certain extent. There are some real pieces of shit out there that literally make your hands feel dirty as soon as you touch them.
These guys do not feel like that. Let's see what they're all about.
|Here's my K.O. version|
|Here's the Diaclone version|
Construction Vehicle Robo
There were two Diaclone releases available. There were many coloring differences between the two but only the most obvious are listed below. All six received new green and purple decos for release in the Transformers line. The same molds were also released during Generation 2 with the green changed to yellow and, later, orange.
- No. 1 Bulldozer - Orange in both versions. (Bonecrusher)
- No. 2 Power Shovel - Orange in both versions. (Scavenger)
- No. 3 Shovel-dozer - Orange in both versions. (Scrapper)
- No. 4 Truck Crane - Red in version one, blue in version two. (Hook)
- No. 5 Dump Truck - Red in both versions. (Long Haul)
- No. 6 Concrete Mixer - Red in version one, blue in version two. (Mixmaster)
These guys do have die-cast in them.
Nice artwork....they did a fairly good representation of the original.
Side shot of the box.
Top of the box.
Nice looking figure with the chrome still clean.
TOP : knock-off BOTTOM : Diaclone
It's a tractor.....with a shovel on the front end......OF COURSE!
|Courtesy of Diaclone.net|
The following are the individual pictures on the back of the boxes:
I like the look of the instruction sheet. It has the feel of some really old newspaper print you might find or like some page in an old magazine.
One more group shot with everyone.
I'll be honest, I didn't go out of my way to grab these guys, but because they were part of a lot, they were just gravy on top of everything else.
I do like them as they are very well done. I wish I wasn't missing their weapons or Devy attachments but I will try to complete them at some point along with getting the other three figures. I don't come across seeing them very often.
Obviously, the Takara ones would be the ones to get if I had to make a recommendation, but if money is a factor then these guys would defintely tide you over.