Friday, October 18, 2013

Local TRU Shelves

So today was my last day to go in and get my 25% discount off of my Sandstorm since I had bought it 13 days ago.  Wasn't expecting much but I finally saw some new things at my local Toys R Us.  Here's the first thing that I saw and it wasn't even near the TF section.  It was sitting by itself right beside the Returns Counter.  Really weird.

It's a really shame that I'm not more into this figure otherwise I would have bought it a long

time ago.

Later....in the TF section.....



This is the first sighting that I have seen personally of Trailcutter, Megatron, Bumblebee and Orion Pax.....unfortunately the Canadian version of these releases doesn't contain the comic book which is a real shame, and to be honest, the same generic picture of Orion on every package is kind of boring and just plain lazy on Hasbro's part.  I was actually proud of myself because I came real close to grabbing these figures, but it took me a good 10 minutes of going back and forth to finally agree that these just don't fit into the direction that my collection is going right now.


A few new things, but still nothing to write home about.



No comments:

Post a Comment