Sunday, September 8, 2013

Browning M-1910 KO's Blue and Red Version Limited Edition

I was at work on Thursday and saw this info online at www.TFormers.com .

I was extremely surprised as I hadn't heard any whispers of this happening so I immediately called up my fellow TF hunter "M" and he was on board right away as well to place two orders  for each of these figures.

I still haven't really gotten into a lot of my figures yet, but we are both into KO figures (or I should say to the extent that as long as they are good quality KO's).  In some cases the KO's are even better than the originals in my opinion but I'll get into that later.

So this is just a posting to say that I have ordered these two figures and with any luck they should be arriving sometime early October at the latest.

This is what they come with :



Browning M-1910 KO Blue Version Preorder 

http://acestoystore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=605

Model: BLUEBR00
Prime: $40.00
Available Sept. 2013

1x Figure
1x Character Card
1x Instructions
1x Sticker Sheet

Browning M-1910 KO Red Version LIMITED 100 Preorder 

http://acestoystore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=606

Model: REDBR00
Price: $50.00
Available Sept. 2013

1x Figure
1x Character Card
1x Instructions
1x Sticker Sheet

Thanks to "formerly nortagem" for the initial posting as I may have missed these two guys entirely, or ended up paying more for them.

Here's the link to Aces Toy Store  http://www.acestoystore.com/store/index.php for other great items as well.

- angry canadian decepticon -




No comments:

Post a Comment