Friday, September 13, 2013

Monstrosity Issue #2

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

How can you not be interested in this comic run with a cover page like that?  I mean c'mon! 
Scorponok staring down at you with his claws covered in purple "blood"....utterly fantastic!






This is all I'm going to show from Issue #2, basically because I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't read this series yet and due to how short each issue is I could easily give away almost every page.  I give credit to how good and entertaining each comic is that really makes you hate how quickly you finish each issue.

You don't see the Terrorcons very often so I loved that they showed up all of a sudden and are now going to become integral to the story line.

READ THIS SERIES !!

- angry canadian deception -


No comments:

Post a Comment