Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Arrival Teaser

Another new arrival came as I was on my way into work tonight.....certainly a great way to start off the night!



Recognize the name?
 For those of you not familiar, or who have yet to order from them, this piece came from one of my favourite online retailers.....TFSource.com.






When they claim to have "bullet-proof packaging", these guys have always delivered.

Shipping done right !  Pay attention eBay sellers.

Any guesses?

Before I end with this teaser, I just wanted to say thanks to the many listeners who have tuned in and checked out my first 4 podcast episodes of "Start To Continue".  Nothing like hitting the ground running and learning on the go, but I have to admit that I have been pleasantly surprised with the results so far.  Thanks for everyone's comments and suggestions.

My friend "M" and I will be starting shortly a bi-weekly podcast of our own to be posted here that will be more focused specifically on just Transformers so stay tuned for that.

Cheers,
Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment